5 Things No One Is Talking About Amidst The Pandemic!

While your WhatsApp "messengers" and the super savage presstitutes are asking you to keep calm and carry on, no matter the absurd Astro logic behind it or how frowning it is to see people going against the public interest, did you notice...
  1.  How iPhone will never recognize your face with the mask on?
don't get me wrong hon! Safety is must.
Now go ahead and type that secret passcode every time it locks and watch the shelves at a supermarket wiped clean before you open the notes.

     2. How cool is grocery shopping?
I see it, I like it, I want it and I got it
You pick up anything you want(mostly junk) and no one will say a thing. Brace yourselves! It's a Pandemic. 

    3. How particular your mom gets about house cleaning?
Doraemon, Help !!
Even Hydroxychloroquine can't save you from the wrath. God Bless!

   4. How working from home is more like sleeping from the work load!
Wake up the inner slob!
Who said there's no work! Throwback to the times when you had social skills and you actually gave a fuck about what to wear to work. Basically it makes you feel shitty!

   5. How the entire family eats junk together?
The Good Mood Food!
First of all, y'all just get bored and there's never been a better time than now to indulge your folks with your idea of good eating.  

Also, I don't wan to spoil my travel plans for the year. I have high hopes. So stay the fuck home, just like the person reading this. You are suweeeeeeeeeet 💗

Comments

  1. Divyanshi Misra14 April 2020 at 00:47

    Hahah!xD Most relatable thing i have read on the internet lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Made me laugh hard in this otherwise dull times

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment