SAN FRANCISCO

 Now this is one place that I liked the most. Shout out to the Princess Diaries crew that made me want to come here. I had a sudden encounter with the cold waves striking against my face and then my whole body, making me shiver in the month of June when the heat is at its peak. But this is SF my love. You've got to enjoy the serenic beauty and feel chills all at the same time. San Francisco's sophistication makes it truly unique. Seeing this gorgeous city is a memory for lifetime. It's impossible for people to come here and not have the feeling of buying a house here because of its royalty, but its quite high-priced to live here.
San Francisco Downtown

TWIN PEAKS SUMMIT
Caution: it gets windy as you reach this place, so dress appropriately. It is the best viewing locations in San Francisco. It is quite easy to reach here and they have a plenty of parking so be ready to see the breathtaking 360 degree view of the city. But it is not a place to hang out to for long as it gets nippy up there.

the twisty road
















































TREASURE ISLAND
Most Important :  A pet friendly place. Would definitely recommend coming here once. When I visited the place it was quite sunny and the best attraction for anyone would be the flea market. The parking is free and you cannot beat the location of its flea market. You like Photography? you are right in the place. A great way to spend a nice sunny day in the Bay. Bring sunscreen!
flea market of TI

































view from the flea market of TI













Nawab and me having a ball time


















Comments