THAT ONE TIME WHEN I WAS IN THE AMERICAN WEST

 My trip to the Western America was an amusement and why not?! after all, all your fantasies of travelling with your friends or alone come to hiatus here when you think of its Bay Area, the Beaches, the Sun, the Tan, the Hollywood life and the ever trendy lifestyle if you have a bank balance to handle it.                                                         
                                                                                                                                                          It was my first international jet experience alone and was amazingly delightful. It took me 22 hours from India (New Delhi) to reach San Jose via Tokyo. The sensation I felt when the Air plane rose up into the sky and i tried to look down from the glass at something that was never seen before was Picturesque. So, i have penned down all that I experienced with the maximum possible pictures so that you can be a part of the wonderful journey that i have been through and cherish it the way I do .. :) STAY TUNED
    
At Narita International Airport, Tokyo 
At IGIA 

Comments