BEVERLY HILLS

Let's make a quick confession here. The reason why I wanted to visit Beverly Hills was not shopping but just a hope that I would get to meet Gigi Hadid. Guess it was not my day, but hey I wasn't disappointed when I left the place. Rodeo Drive, who doesn't know about this place. This is a beautiful and grand street. Really a neat place to take a drive if you're in the LA area. The Lined Palm Trees, the Fame and the ever stylish shops, that's how you would imagine the area. There are so many designer brands Armani, Versace, Chanel,  Gucci, Mui Mui, Bijan, Bally, Vera Wang etc. So we decided to do some window shopping here. The walk was rather short because Rodeo Drive is only a few blocks.  You will see lots of pretty people dressed up. It's nice to walk around and have a oh - so cool feeling that I've seen such kind of place .. ;)



Nawab had to be protected from the paparazzi.

Comments