LOS ANGELES

Since you know Hollywood is a synonym for Los Angeles so, the night before I had to leave for the entertainment capital I was thinking " how about if I enter a cafe in the West Hollywood and suddenly me and my idols "One Direction"  bumped into each other, Ha ha I just go Bonkers about it even if I merely think about it for a second. Or what if I saw Cameron Dallas or even Channing Tatum for that matter of fact or Josh Duhamel, the list is never ending. LOL. So LA it is today, the most populous city of California. It is more than a paparazzi filled La-La Land. The city is unbearably hot and parched. I spent 3 days in the city and I couldn't have asked for more sunburns. But sometimes I think you just have to let go of the sunscreens and enjoy what California is more famous for The Sun. ;)

RADISSON WHITTIER STREET
We stayed here for a night and I was very happy with my stay. The hotel was extremely clean and beautiful. The room was spacious and the restaurant food was perfect. The hotel location was itself great and Whittier seems like a nice area.


                                               

Comments