BEST MUSIC ALBUMS OF 2016

While 2016 proved to be quite bittersweet, from Catching Pokemons to Insane Election Results to Termination of the Currency, we can at least approve of the fact that it gave us plenty of Music Albums to be excited about. Isn't it?    
Finally December has arrived and here's a countdown of some of my Favourite albums that 2016 produced.......So Far!
Starting off with,
MIND OF MINE
I will have to admit it, that this was the most awaited album of the year for me and Why not? After all Zayn Malik was going in a whole new direction after its split from the Band. Even before Pillowtalk had been released I was so tensed about the whole speculation that surrounded the Album saying what if it failed to impress the fans. But soon after the release of Pillowtalk, everything was as clear as a day.
best songs: ALL OF 'EM
                                                                                                                                                                       











COLLAGE
Chainsmokers are without a doubt King of the Groovy Beats this Year. With each track that makes me want to snap my fingers, they have definitely given the best album so far that has been played to my ears.
best songs: ALL OF 'EM













LAST YEAR WAS COMPLICATED
When I look back at the Nick Jonas in the band v/s when I look at the Nick Jonas rocking his Solo career now, I thank God for this intelligent decision of him going solo. The album is inspired from his recent breakup but it's more than that. The album offers vibrant collection of colorful and compelling beats that would just make you want to listen to them on a loop.
best songs: Voodoo, Champagne Problems, Close, Bacon, Good Girls
 












DNCE
The album is as funky as it's name suggests. I wonder if DNCE is DANCE with an "A" missing, because that's what the album is capable of doing, getting you up off that chair and showing some of your Body Moves.
best songs: Cake by the Ocean, Body Moves, Jinx, Blown













LADY WOOD
Here you go, the Girl Power. Tove Lo has returned to claim back her crown of the supremacy when it comes to defining what a Cool girl actually is. The album majorly is about blurting out the dirty secrets after you're a few drinks down. What I really like about Lo is her potential to describe who she is and what she has been through.
best songs: Cool Girl, True Disaster, WTF Love Is, Vibes, Influence













GLORY DAYS
Little Mix's charm worked this time too. The biggest female Pop group in UK right now or should I say real pop princesses, how can these four girls keep topping up the charts. The album is all about plenty of sassy attitude I must say.
best songs: Shoutout to my EX, You Gotta Not, Power, Oops, Private Show.













LEMONADE
I just found out my husband is cheating on me, let's convert it into a really satisfying and raunchy musical album and slay all the way. That's just Beyonce Knowles style.
best songs: ALL OF 'EM










24K MAGIC
This album is truly magical and has the feel of 80's and 90's era music like prince, MJ, luther. Now I can imagine why our parents think that this era's music is so noisy because the music they grew up listening to had a lot of substance. Bruno Mars is the most talented artist right now. I liked the transformation from Just The Way You're to Bad Bitches and Your Ugly Ass Friends.
best songs: ALL OF 'EM 













STARBOY
I wasn't much of a Weekend fan till I heard Starboy and Oh Boy! what a Music. You can see the inspiration from Michael Jackson used in a right way. Strong melodies and Pop Excellence at its best is how I would sum up the entire album.
best songs: Starboy, False Alarm, All I Know, True Colors, A Lonely Night













7/27
Fifth Harmony is another successful creation of X Factor UK. The album's lead single "Worth It" is the best single the group has ever released. I'm obsessed with this whole album and is a cleverly structured collection for the Harmonizers.
best songs: That's my girl, Write On Me, Worth It, Dope, I Lied.














THIS IS ACTING
This women is the boss, she never disappoints. Sia Furler is already a Global superstar with Chandelier. But once you hear this album you just cannot believe that she is a 40 year old singer. Look at the voice quality man! So Bold. This album is dark but some tracks like Move Your Body and Cheap Thrills lighten things up a bit.
best songs: Cheap Thrills, Move Your Body, Bird Set Free, Alive, One Million Bullets, Greatest.













AT NIGHT, ALONE
I loved every song from the album, it's so perfect. Mike Posner's effort is commendable and every track seems to be extremely genuine and tells a different story.
best songs: I Took A Pill in Ibiza, Not That Simple, Be As You Are, One Hell of A Song.













UNTITLED UNMASTERED
can only describe it as a really strong Rap-Funk album. Kendrick lamar is back at it again with another masterpiece. It is definitely better than Kanye West's Life of a Pablo. A must Listen. Literally the beats, the vibe and the lyrics are what makes this one of my favourite album of the year. 
best songs: ALL OF 'EM













ANTI
Anti is a fun pop record. All I want to say is it is a wonderful album and different isn't bad. Very likely to grab ears on the first listen. It surely satisfies the appetite of the fans.

Comments