EVER THOUGHT OF A PERIOD MIX!

If I were a Boy, I think I could understand, how it feels to love a girl who has to go through Emotional adjustments all day! Well at least on those five days of your life when you curse Womanhood! like you just got transferred into someone else's body, like you dont even belong to that soul anymore😒 Sorry Beyonce for messing up with the lyrics though!πŸ‘…πŸ‘© The song is fabulous.
We all know that women get a little bit crazy near their periods, I mean if she asks you to get her favourite donuts from the bakery and you show up late, things can occur the other way around. You know how Adam prepared a mix for Emma in No Strings Attached, that sweet thing has been stuck with us for a while now. So before your angelic friend/girlfriend/sister turns into dare I say a deadly monster I want you to gift them or make them listen to these superhit numbers that would actually elevate their existing mood to a more impressive level because why ruin your day planning to cry over or murder someone, when you can try to turn your current frame of mind into something worth smiling for😑😜 because I dont care if it's a cramp day or a crap day I want all the women to love themselves for what they are and what they've got. 
Starting over with
>BOYS BOYS BOYS by LADY GAGA
lets take a moment to appreciate all the guys who are and who were a part of our lives.
>WAIT A MINUTE by PCD ft TIMBALAND
he's been blowing up my phone like he know me, Been leaving messages"You know what you owe me" 
> THE LAZY SONG by BRUNO MARS
because I want to lay in bed all day.
>HOT N COLD by KATY PERRY
you sound so confused Boy!
>THIS IS WHAT MAKES US GIRLS by LANA DEL REY
See, Don't cry about it.
> NEVER SAY NEVER by JUSTIN BIEBER ft JADEN SMITH
whenever you knock me down, I will not stay on the ground.
>SHAKE IT OFF by TAYLOR SWIFT
super catchy beat, good job T!
>BLEEDING LOVE by LEONA LEWIS
and everyone's looking around thinking I'm going crazy.
>BLOOD ON THE DANCE FLOOR by MICHAEL JACKSON
how does it feel to know that women is out to kill
>BYE BYE BYE by NSYNC
i wanna see you out that door, baby bye bye bye
>SUPERSTAR by JAMELIA
i don't know what it is that makes me feel like this
😏

Comments