MY TAKE ON ACNE

"I used to have really bad breakouts. My mom took me in to see a doctor and we sorted that out. But it made me really insecure." ~ Miley Cyrus

“I did everything I could think of to make it go away... It was awkward and embarrassing and frustrating, and I always felt really bad about myself." ~ Cameron Diaz

“I have an ugly day every month; pimples on my face, I’m fat and in a bad mood. It’s more like an ugly week.” ~ Rihanna

I've pimples and that's something different about me. I'm lucky and that's no curse said NO ONE EVER. 😐😠
There cannot be anything more horrifying in this world than Acne and Blemishes. You sleep so fucking peacefully in the night thinking of what you will wear for the office tomorrow that's gonna make them Biatches turn their heads in awe but NO, that one thing has to pop everytime like it's some obligatory ritual that your face can't live without.😢reddish pinkish...eeewwww!!!!! There goes my outfit back in the Closet. I've an oily skin so I know whenever a Pimple appears on my face everybody starts to tell you how to cure them in their own ways. So I literally tried everything from Fuller's Earth Clay(Multani Mitti)to drinking lots of Green Tea to Toothpastes but every attempt was so futile. After consulting a good dermatologist I realized that my diet had to be corrected. I didn't realize all the Fried crap that I was devouring on was setting off a hormonal rush inside of me. So I'm here to tell you How to fight against these shiznits and have a skin to just die for, but you gotta stick to your promise that you won't:
~ include junk in your dietary habits(limit it to once in a week/twice in a month)
~ avoid drinking at least 7-8 glasses of water
~ sleep without removing your Makeup
~ run away from fruits
~ Procrastinate
As you have given me the word of Honor, it's time to go to the next step;

1 Replace that old fash wash of yours with "VICHY NORMADERM DEEP CLEANSING GEL". I've been using this for a while now and is a great help when your skin is going through breakouts or an acne stage. Use this for a week in the mornings and it will clear your face right up. Keep it as an assistant during those surprise breakout times.
VICHY DEEP CLEANSING GEL

2 It's extremely important for you to wash your face at night before you go to bed and if you have an oily/acne skin then use this extremely effective CHERYL'S DERMA CLEANSER at nights. Take a small quantity of the product in your hand and massage over your whole face including the neck area, leave it for a minute and rinse. The packaging reminds me of the normal medicinal products that we use daily. Shake well before use. It removes all the oil and makeup traces completely.
CHERYL'S DERMA CLEANSER


3 They say if you have a sensitive skin then you must apply sunscreen before you leave your house and go out in the sun. But if you are inside your house even a tube light can harm your skin and cause freckles. So after you wash your face with the above listed cleansers it's important to use a sunscreen. And I would recommend use LA ROCHE POSAY SUNSCREEN. It's fragrance and Paraben free and moreover your skin doesn't feel oily after applying it. It's my Holy Grail 
LA ROCHE POSAY SUNSCREEN

4 Wash your face, apply the sunscreen wait for some 5-7 minutes and then use CHERYL'S CLARIFYING ACNE SPRAY only on the acne spots. Massage it gently with the fingertips till it gets absorbed in your skin and leave on. Use twice daily. It has some anti-bacterial ingredients which stop the acne growth,reduces shine and gives your skin a matt look. Also helps in lightening the skin. However it leads to some dryness and skin tightening but dont worry it will all just settle down.
CHERYL'S CLARIFYING ACNE SPRAY

5 After you apply the spray wait for 2 minutes and then use CHERYL'S ANTI BLEMISH SERUM. It's key ingredients are Phytic Acid and Vitamin A that helps in skin lightening and keeping the lines and the dull skin away. It's inside a glass bottle that comes with a dropper and the serum is yellowish in color. Apply it on your acne and after a week's usage you'll see the spots become light. It has a peeling effect after you apply it on the spots. So dont get scared. 😡
CHERYL'S ANTI BLEMISH SERUM
THE USAGE OF ALL THE PRODUCTS IS FOR AN OILY TYPE.

Comments

Post a Comment