NO TITLE BECAUSE I'M UNINSPIRED

I guess I would like to name it as NO TITLE because just like my life these days which really has no clue as to what turn it's gonna take now, so is my mind, my actions, my thoughts and my uncanny dreams.
This is just one of those blog posts that comes straight from the deepest corners of my heart. Like every tiniest corner is calling out saying just let it go.
I just graduated and unlike most of you reading this I'm sitting at home..idle which means doing nothing, it's been a month since I last wrote a blog and that's because I don't feel inspired at all. Maybe because I'm certainly not amongst those who just write about anything and then post it to get a certain amount of views and a few minutes of fame. I do some serious writing.
You might not call what I posted as serious writing by looking at my previous posts but they are to me. I mean I cannot pen down even a single word if anything doesn't inspire me. I am running out of inspiration these days. When I write I completely shut myself from the outer world, I'm surrounded by a pen, paper, notepad, dictionary, laptop, a phone basically these just become my team to work with just like you have employees at your workplace who help you with execution of a plan.
And that's the point where I'm most honest with myself. I really like the old forms of gathering your thoughts on a piece of paper when your heart is constantly pumping your emotions just like it pumps blood. If a single line doesn't satisfy my soul I constantly try and try to think of better ways as to how could I justify my feelings in a better way. But the fact is I don't know what should I write about these days. I am not travelling, most of the time I'm just lying on my bed binge watching some of the best music videos, some really funny One Direction interviews, reading some of the best fanfictions, eating one of the best foods in the world, thinking about some of the craziest things, shopping some of the best clothes as per me, arguing and catching up with my parents about almost anything, dealing with some of the worst mood swings and also constantly wondering about what do I write next. Trust me it's one of your worst days days in life when you don't feel inspired at all.
But today I just thought lets see what it's really like writing without inspiration and here I am doing exactly the same thing. And when I have reached this point of completing almost a page I am thinking, you don't necessarily need to draw inspiration from the outer world. The biggest thing that can inspire YOU is YOU. I know I'm no Barack Obama or Anna Wintour or Narendra Modi or Shah Rukh Khan that you're going to listen to me. It's completely normal because had I been at your place I would have thought the same and just ignore it for the rest of my life till the time I don't realise that no matter how many inspirational interviews you're going to watch nothing will drive you to work hard except you, inspiring yourself to do great things in life.
My idle mind and self just drags me into this world where I think some of the weirdest and wittiest things that my busy self could have never thought of. So the first one goes like;

>Why do people always keep on pouring their thoughts on someone else's mind when they never even ask for it. I mean if you want to say something, say something positive. No need to go harsh on someone who is about to experience something for the first time in their life. I remember telling one of my friend's about this concert that I'll be attending in Mumbai in November and I sincerely thought that person would tell me Oh hey go have fun enjoy, you're never gonna have this time back. Enjoy! but when that person opened their mouth all he could say was why do people spend so much money on a concert because it's one of the worst things in life, you just don't enjoy it and if you're thinking its gonna be absolute blast let me tell you, you will never want to go to one again. How can you be so sure about it! I mean I might end up falling in love with music even more. I REALLY HATE PEOPLE WHO CONSTANTLY TELL ME THAT 5 YEARS DOWN THE LINE I'M GOING TO DISAPPROVE OF A CERTAIN THING THAT I LOVE FROM THE CORE OF MY HEART. Maybe what makes such people happy is not exactly what would make me happy. Right! we all are these wonderful creatures on the planet who have different temperament towards some things in life. Like just don't sack a person by demotivating them in the beginning itself.

>Okay I wrote my most sincere opinion about something above and but now what I'm gonna write is something that would give you a hard time about guessing what sort of person I'm who simply switches from cold to happiest person in the world in no time. But since these are just one of my random thoughts so I thought lets share a fact that if you are suffering from BRADYCARDIA which is abnormally a slow heart action then I think watching One Direction's video/tour diaries, interviews are definitely going to help you maintain normal beats per minute. Those guys are just a delight to watch or wait! it could even worsen the situation as you might suffer from tachycardia because if One direction doesn't make your heart beat faster, then what would do!💓

>One of the bizarre snapchat that someone sent me this morning was LISTERINE HAVE STARTED TO COME UP WITH MINTS. That's really awful. 😞 Also one of the most rarest thing you'll ever witness in your life would be a man who has four nipples. hmm.. I remember what I'm talking about, it's Harry Styles. But hey, isn't that weird but in a cool way. Go see carpool karaoke of harry styles and you'll understand what I'm talking about.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvLLx0cpJVI&t=115s

>I feel there is no greater feeling than wearing something you are totally obsessed about as your own t-shirt. The happiness is just next level. Like I remember I ordered a David Bowie t-shirt online and I just couldn't stop myself from wearing it again and again. It just made me so happy and I realised happiness lies in such little things and the amount of it is just next level.

>I have never tried skydiving and I would love to do that but I don't know if you're allowed to sing at such a massive height but if I am I would totally sing Sign Of The Times. I think there is no better way in the world to feel that song other than when you're skydiving because the emotions would be too real. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qN4ooNx77u0 we got to get awayyyyy.

>Let's talk about gender biasness now. I feel if there were no women in this world there would be no music. What will you write songs about and how are you going to draw an inspiration to create an absolute banger. Think about it. Women are very important not just to keep a legacy going but they are really important to music as well.

Those were some of my random thoughts are there's no denying to the fact that there's no end to it. Let's pen down some of my weird dreams;

>A few days back I saw my best friend and me arguing over her spending unnecessary amount of time with this one girl no one really speaks to in the school. Then we straight away jump to our Board exams where she is sat next to me which normally doesn't happen because you have to sit alone. Anyways, I happen to look at her from the corner of my eye and just seeing how her face transitioning from one evil face to another gave me chills and reality struck me that this is the reason why most people avoid her because she is a ghost. Next, I remember seeing her and my bff walking towards the Chemistry lab and I follow them because I have to make sure that my bff is safe and I see that girl tells her to lie down on a stretcher while she stands in front of a computer like thing which has so many graphs and on it I see sort of an outline of my bff's body drawn onto that graph and she now plays with a jockey which is attached to the computer and she was actually controlling my best friend's body movement. There she goes. She is possessed. 😑

>This morning's dream was rather funny. One Direction is at my house with their manager and Harry Styles gives me no attention and then all of a sudden he tells me to eat a crab's thigh with Mayo. Wtf!
a Crab with thighs! Really!

These are the little things that inspire you to do stuff and can be found inside of you and nowhere else. All you got to do is listen to what your true companion, your heart tells you. What I wrote maybe absurd but gave me a real satisfaction of getting over with the feeling of UNINSPIRED! 
Hey did I just wrote a blogpost out of it! Whaaaaa.😏


Comments