ANNOYING THINGS THAT WILL HAUNT YOU FOR EVER


I am a fool because I take pleasure out of observing very small things around me and then writing about those "small" things is what makes me sincerely happy. guilty pleasure! It's like I watch everything around me like a hawk, in order to get my inspiration. So that is why when people ask me what do you blog about, my reply to them is "Oh! you know, nothing very  fancy. Just small things around me and whatever inspires me".  **awkward feels*** and then I feel like going away ... somewhere very far from that person so that he never sees me again and thinks oh! I once had a really weird conversation with her. To be honest, I add the word "inspire" in the end just to make it sound  so massively intellectual because otherwise, it sounds so stupid. 😛 I mean is there a specific genre for this obsession. Contact me if there is!
My Instagram is Teen Rose and my Snap is butterfly xoxo 👯
Anyways, coming back to the topic of discussion here, have you ever wondered how certain things so small, smaller than you yourself can cause so many troubles and so much of extra effort goes into sorting them out. There are times when we wake up in the morning feeling like we own this bloody day, all by ourselves. But certain things do exist which makes you question Why? God Why? Sometimes you get stuck in situations where your reaction to most of the things is Err now what!
So here is my observation on such maddening issues that are reasons to so many of our why's and what's and so many death stares on daily basis because beware this can totally happen with you all.
  • The Struggle of wiping off the food stain of your phone's screen. 
  • Walking behind a person with a turtle's pace.  
  • The struggle of removing the stuck scarf sides from the zip of your jacket.
  • When you want those last 2 sips to come off from that juice pack and it never does, even after you shake it and you hear that it still has some, but it never does. 
  • Walking on a plastic sheet bare foot. 
  • Wet spoon accidentally dipped in a sugar container.
  • When meat gets stuck in between your teeth.
  • Someone turning on and off the switch repeatedly.
  • When you accidentally drop a toothpick box or match sticks and they all scatter almost everywhere on the floor.
  • Someone chewing their food out loud. In short, noisy eating.
  • People picking their nose in front of you.
  • Pooping in the office and you realize there is no toilet paper/ Arrival of someone in the office bathroom when you're pooping is the biggest potty fear of anyone pooping at that moment. 
May Lord give all the possible courage and patience to the people annoyed everywhere, all the time. Amen 🙏

Comments