VENICE BEACH

My 5 year old laptop just gave up on me. So, I now have to post via phone until and unless I don't spend a few bucks on a new one. But you see I got better priorities. TommyxGigi SS18 will be out in stores in the next 3-4 days. Soooooooo....
Hey, this reminds me do you know the third season of THxGH was showcased on Venice Beach last year. I mean if you follow both Tommy and Gigi you would have known already. And now, for everything thinking why am I going off the track, let me just say that I had to start this travelogue by boasting about the clothing line because honestly I was running out of ideas. 😶
In fact, whilst soaking in the warmth from the sun and from the sand itself on the beach I was constantly thinking of how this name sounded familiar. But was too caught up with telling my sister to bury me under the sand so that I could have my beach moment, if that's what you'll call it. 
So yeah moving on.....if you are in the West and don't get to visit any of the beaches did you really even feel the west coastal vibes!? I don't think so. Oh babe Venice Beach should be on top of your to do list while you are in the City of Angels. From hippies to the the skater boys, the bohemian vibes you get whilst strolling around the place leaves a certain kind of a charm on your mind for a long period of time. The sound of ocean waves crashing, tender sun kisses, skate boarders, crystal clear water, street acts, flea markets, seeing outlandish people from all walks of life, intoxicating atmosphere, great food give you the best Californian vibes! It is one of the most funkiest, vibrant and buzzing places to see in Los Angeles. The boardwalk is in itself a cosmos of its own kind and is full of artists and vendors selling all kinds of stuff from indie clothes to insense sticks to the knick-knacks. I would say they are a little pricey though. Also, don't be deterred by the essence of Marijuana in the air. You get to see the good with a little weird here. And FML I was travelling with my parents. 😥 
I would say it is an intriguing cultural experience and probably the best entertainment in the city for free. 

















Comments