I WAS SO WORRIED ABOUT THIS BLOG’S STRUCTURE


**My state of mind right now is so chill because I thought this blog would come out as a depressed one but I think I managed to pull it off well. Allow me to thank Betty Cooper and Jughead Jones because of whom I found my long lost motivation back***

I dusted my “Pal Forever” that was lying silently on the corner of the table in my room for a long time. Long enough to make me realise how distant we both have grown in the past 3 months. Sorry to trigger the sentiments, but for the dummkopf’s who don’t understand what I am talking about, it’s my computer. The work life sucks even the tiny bit of motivation that I require to pick it up and start writing (well rather expressing) just like the old times. Hey, don’t get me wrong! Not trying to sound like a 50 year old here but it’s a little exhausting and will only get worse with the time coming, but totally worth it.. right? J
Usually, I always have something to talk about but this time, I’m too confused about what I really want to say, or should I really publish it on my BlogSpot! Guess I am trying to start it all over again, what I had lost in the past few months. My computer needs me just the way I do. There are times when you are surrounded by people but still unable to connect with anyone of them on a level you should, in order to avoid writing stuff like this. No matter how regularly you hang out with people for funsies, there will always be that void, a void that you try so hard to fill in many ways. Even if it requires revolting against what your inner self tells you not to do. But can you just freeze and rewind for a second?! Let’s go back to where it all began, alright! Was it someone’s pointless Instagram story that made you feel this way or someone who bailed on you at the last moment or was it somebody who didn’t live up to your expectations or maybe you are not someone’s topmost priority anymore or is it because you are a loner at the end of the day and don’t have a big group to spend your Saturdays with? What is it that bothers you so much?
I literally come across people who get so emotionally demotivated by just watching what other’s post on social media. If its loneliness, then why are you so afraid of it? Why can’t you just stand up for your own self? Can a social media upload make you this fragile? Has your self love stooped to this level that someone posting what they do every hour made you hate your life? Nobody is a loner in this world. It’s just, we raised our standards so high that we actually forgot we are not here to impress anybody. There are times when we lose out on people or mere things just because we start comparing our lives with someone else’s and begin thinking whether it’s socially acceptable or not. And dare I say ACCEPTABLE IN THE SUPERFCIAL WORLD.  In this race, where you try to pose as the one having the most fascinating life is where you mislead yourself. If you’re alone today, it’s because you thought you didn’t have a flashy lifestyle to flaunt and look how it came back to you. What you took for granted has started to haunt you every single day. What I want to say here is don’t be so weak and let unnecessary things suppress your rationale in a bad way. It’s a vicious circle, the social media we highly believe in. It’s not necessary that what others find pleasure in will make you happy too.
Learn to accept yourself and fall in love with it. Do things for yourself and for the one’s you love. Don’t crave for the compliments. Be you. Think positive and treat people with kindness. Love a lot. Find out what makes you truly happy and do it. Life is too short for treating yourself this harsh for some lame excuses.

Comments