Dear Grandfather

In the last few days, despite having chances to pen down my raw thoughts, I couldn't make up my mind on how to shape them. Maybe I am slowly turning into a procrastinator.
Now when I am finally putting together all of this here, I realise life is freaky. It allows you to have control over some situations (like how I declared myself as a procrastinator) and at the same time makes you very miserable. Everyone here understands what you are going through and it's moments like these when you wish to further extend your controlling powers on life, but you are helpless.
My point is don't feel dejected because honestly, I see no reason why you should. There is a reason why every living or non-living thing in this world acts in a certain way. I won't be the only person to say that every human being or every invention by us comes with a purpose, to make the already existing life even better or worse. Saying this, I want you to look back on your life's events and recall every moment with me.
Please remember, there are always going to be two people who will judge you on how you have spent your life. One is undeniably the Almighty and those who stick by you through tough times. Never have I ever come across a more practical person like you. I mean who says in order to be a perfect driver you need guts to run your car into an auto stand at least once. You are a rebel, a resilient soul, a strong-minded person, passionate enough to give meaning to every day of your life, an adventurous and self-sufficient man.
You are an ocean full of knowledge and every minute spent with you is no less than reading a good inspiring book. Ultimately it's all about the lives you have touched in the end. I can assure there are a good number of people out there who are what they are today because they looked up to you. There is no greater joy than realising you have the ability to change someone's life and lead them to a path where they pass on the same traits to generations ahead of them. At least for me it is. Please know that you need to relax and take pride in the fact that you inspire people.
At this very moment I don't know how to explain you not fearing the fear of separation. Its hard for me to explain this to myself but I know you are strong enough to take it. As much as I hate using the words Last Breath, I am sure you will work your magic till the end.

Thank you for being an inspiration behind the thought :) 

Comments