Let's Thank AZ For This Okay !! 😉😘

Hi!
It doesn't amaze me when I think of how fond we have grown of each other in the past two months. You were always my squish! You know, the tingly sense of excitement you get when someone walks into the room and gives you all the butterflies by just being around! 😙
Remember the first time we met? While the night still cracks me up in more ways than one, I can't help but reminisce how wonderful it was to get to know you. Never in my 24 years of existence have I been drawn to somebody as goofy as you. I can still recall me thinking how contagious a hearty laugh can be. 
So what started as a sappy and not so cliched first meeting, I've come a long way in loving you more with each passing day baby. And now when I am living this beautiful feeling to have blossomed between us, nothing astonishes me more than you & I being unaware of it for the longest time. How can someone resist you? As if seeing you leave in a room full of people never made me feel so low, but the wait was worth every second of me thinking about days like today when I can pick up the phone and call you Babe at any time of the day💗
Nothing in the world makes me feel more secure than you wanting me for who I am. And for everything you do or say to reassure me of that dispels even the slightest sign of cynicism. I celebrate you everyday, I celebrate us everyday and I don't want to stop doing that.
I am the best version of me with you and it cannot get better than this.

Your Sweet
💋

Comments

Post a Comment